Monday 7 February 2011

Three sweaters

I really love wearing sweaters. They were my main motivation to learn how to knit. And now after two years since I've started I have a humble collection of three wooly pets :). I'm very happy with how they turned out. The only problem is that Croatian winters don't last as long as they used to. Therefore I intend to switch to a thinner cotton yarn for my future projects.

The designs aren't mine. I don't feel brave or experienced enough to design one yet, especially when there are so many great patterns already available on the internet. Hence many thanks to the great DROPS Design team, Laura Chau and Rebecca Hatcher for sharing their excellent patterns.



No.1: 125-33 Jumper with short sleeves with cables and moss st in "Nepal" by DROPS Design.




No.2: Thermal by Laura Chau.




No.3: Grecian Plate by Rebecca Hatcher.

2 comments:

John S. Myth said...

The top one is your best work so far! :-)

heklica said...

Vau! Sve jedan bolji od drugoga! Svaka čast!